What’s so special about Invisalign?
Invisalign uses virtually invisible aligners to gradually move your teeth into place for a beautiful smile. A series of clear trays are made that are unique to you, replacing traditional braces. Dr. Fowler and our clinical team will tell you how long to wear each tray — typically one week per aligner — and when to switch to the next one.
What are the benefits of Invisalign?
If Invisalign is right for you, there are lots of advantages over braces.
- Discreet: Nearly invisible, no one will notice that you’re wearing Invisalign.
- Removable: Take out your aligners to eat, drink, brush and floss. No wire or brackets means unrestricted eating, nowhere for food to get caught, and nothing to break.
- Comfortable: The smooth, closely fitted trays don’t irritate like wires or brackets can.
- Convenient: Play a sport or instrument? Keep up with your activities without worries or changes in your routine.
- Easy: Fewer appointments are needed since you just switch to the next aligner instead of having an in-office braces adjustment. And the appointments you do have take less time.
- Fun: We can show you how your teeth will look at the end of treatment right when you begin! Instead of imagining how much better your smile can be, you’ll be able to see it for yourself.
How do I get started with Invisalign?
Come in for a free new patient exam! Because of our extensive Invisalign knowledge, you’ll likely be a candidate for Invisalign. Dr. Fowler will complete your exam and go over your treatment options.
Starting treatment is easy. We use 3D computer imaging with an iTero scanner, so no messy bite impressions are needed. The 3D scans are so precise you can even see your stages of treatment right at the start.
How long will Invisalign treatment take?
Each patient is different, but most treatment cases take 12 to 18 months. After your scan, you’ll receive a set of aligners and instructions for wearing them. You’ll wear each aligner for 20 to 22 hours a day for one week, then switch to the next.
We encourage you to schedule a consultation click here to get started with your Invisalign treatment!